All plans include
- Unlimited¹ calling to everyone who has Vonage
- Our smartphone app lets you answer calls to your home number and make calls from your home number wherever you are
- Get the same great rates from home or the Vonage® Extensions® app2
- The option to keep your current number at no extra charge (where available)
- More than 20 innovative included features—such as Voicemail Plus—to customize your calling plan
- A phone number that's yours for life, even if you move (where available). Want to transfer your number? Check your number here.
Do you want to keep your current phone number?
Unlimited Calling is based on normal residential, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.
Extensions® permits inbound and outbound calling on up to 3 additional registered phones at the home calling plan rates. If you subscribe to plans with monthly minutes allotments (for example, U.S. & Canada 400), all call minutes placed from both your home and registered Extensions® phones will count toward your monthly minutes allotment. Extensions® calls made from mobiles use data or airtime and may incur surcharges, depending on your mobile plan. The number transfer process takes approximately 10 business days from the time you confirm your transfer request. Alarms, TTY and other systems may not be compatible. Vonage 911 service operates differently than traditional 911. See www.vonageforhome.ca/legal/e911 for details.